17 June 2013

Overcoming Stress Starving!

Hello friends, happy Monday!

It's no secret that the university process is stressful as ever. 

You have finance things, housing, tying up loose ends, exams and revisions, finances...

SUPER STRESSFUL. 

I'm not sure if you're like me but when I'm stressed, I don't eat! I know of a lot of people that stress eat and stuff their faces with all the foods. However, I'm just not like that. When I'm stressed out, the thought of consuming food is borderline sickening. 

Speaking of being sick, not eating is a bad things. It's very unhealthy. Sure you're not gaining weight but you're also not getting nutrients; fuel for your body! (I'm talking to myself here too, people)

Without further ado, I present Sorted Food! 


These YouTube guys are based in the UK and have excellent recipes. 
Not a good cook? No worries! Half of these guys started out not knowing a thing about cooking and are learning along the way through the videos from Ben (the dude in black). 

Their recipes are easy to understand, affordable and, most importantly, tasty. Perfect for the uni student, stress eater or stress starver!

Make sure you give them a look-see and subscribe to their YouTube channel, sortedfood, and their website. 

Happy eating! I'm going to go finish some pie... 

Steven.

No comments:

Post a Comment